Monday 6 July 2009

Friendship Bracelet






Friendship Bracelet
If you delete after reading .. you'll spend a year of ill luck!
But... if you send it to (at least) two friends ... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!! ***

Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most susceptible?
Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need someone to protect them?
Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are:
I love you, Sorry, and Help me.

Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves?
Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?
Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?
Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two-fold?

Did you know that it's easier to say what you feel in writing than saying it to someone in the face? But did you know that it has more value when you say it to their face ?
Did yo u know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?
Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.

But, don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself, if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned, and you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in two-fold.

Today, the ball ofFRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those who truly are your friends (including me if I am one). Also, do not feel bad if no one sends this back to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more ..


Ok, this is what you have to do...:
Send to ALL your FRIENDS!
But you have to DO THIS within an hour after you open this mail!
Now..... MAKE 1 WISH!!!!!!

Make i t now,
It's you last chance!!

I hope you did make a wish, Now send the mail to:
1 person~ your wish will come true in a year
3 persons~6 months
5 persons~ 3 months
6 persons~ 1 month
7 persons~ 2 weeks
8 persons ~ 1 week
9 persons~ 5 days
10 persons~ 3 days
12 persons~ 2 days
15 persons~ 1 day
20 persons~ 3 hours
*** If you delete after reading ... you'll spend a year of ill luck!
But if you send it to (at least) two friends ... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!! ***








--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.24/742 - Release Date: 4/1/2007 8:49 PM

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.24/742 - Release Date: 4/1/2007 8:49 PM



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile . Get started.

source:

Tazz has sent you a message
Tazz Offline Lynn Seals, 51 / FSmyrna, Georgia US
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:20:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lynn Seals" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: Fw: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU



Sunday June 17, 2007 - 01:06am (EDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments

" Friendship True"
" Friendship True"
None of that Sissy Crap




Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good,

But never actually come close to reality?








Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.








You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-

Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.




1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against

The sorry bastard who made you sad.




2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.




3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.




4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.




5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much

Worse it could be until you quit whining.




6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.




7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well

Again. I don't want whatever you have.




8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.




9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;

"because you are my friend".




Friendship is like peeing your pants,

everyone can see it,

But only you can feel the true warmth.





Send this to 10 of your closest friends,

Then get depressed because you can only think

of 4.


source

Y! ID: gashewolf56 >

Top Page | Blog | Friends | Lists | Groups

Lynn Seals, 51 Smyrna, Georgia US School: Life
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:16:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lynn Seals" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: FW: Friendship True


pixsource

I said, Go to sleep!!


Walker < Y! ID: lwsguardian >

Top Page | Blog | Feeds | Friends

Walker Smith, 37 Summerville, South Carolina US School: College Of Charleston Write a Testimonial

Walker is your Friend.



Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 15:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Walker Smith" View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: FW: Smile!



Sunday June 17, 2007 - 12:45am (EDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments

Meeting @ 11:00
Meeting @ 11:00
This morning when the Lord opened a window to Heaven, He saw me, and asked:
"My child, what is your greatest wish for today?"
I responded: "Lord please, take care of the person who is reading this message, their family and their special friends they deserve it and I love them very much."
The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginning, but not its end. This message works on the day you receive it. Let us see if it is true. Pass this on to your true friends. Something good will happen to you at 11:00 in the morning; something that you have been waiting to hear. This is not a joke; someone will call you by phone or will speak to you about something that you were waiting to hear.
Do not break this prayer; send it to a minimum of 5 people


source:

cool big blueeyes

Top Page | Blog | Friends | Lists

Work: Retired School: Hume-fogg Write a Testimonial

cool big blueeyes is your Friend

Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: "RICHARD CARTER" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: FW: Meeting @ 11:00


pixsource

Deviless

Top Page | Blog | Friends | Lists

Shayna Coleman, 63 Waitakere New Zealand Write a Testimonial

Deviless is your Friend

Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Shayna Coleman" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: Fwd: FW: guardian angel









This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time? tomorrow. Let's see if[ it works?


GUARDIAN? ANGEL
Forward this message the same day you received? it . It may sound?ridiculous,but it is right on schedule. Something is about to happen. Angels exist,only sometimes they haven't got wings , and we call them friends; you are one of them. Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends.
Tomorrow at? 9:53? AM somebody will address you? and tell you something you have been waiting to hear.
Please do not break this. Send it to at least 7 of your friends.








I thought we could use a little extra money.

Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 04:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: "RICHARD CARTER" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: FW: (no subject)

Money Angel
This is a money angel
Pass it to 6 of your good friends, or family
and be rich in 4 Days.
Pass it to 12 of your good friends or family
and be rich in 2 Days.
I am not joking. You will find an unexpected windfall.
If you delete it, you will never know




Sunday June 17, 2007 - 12:16am (EDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments

tWhen you are DOWN to nothing.... God is UP to something
Why go to Church? (This is good)

If you're spiritually alive, you're going to love this! If you're
spiritually dead, you won't want to read it. If you're spiritually
curious, there is still hope!

Why Go To Church?

A Church goer wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained
that it made no sense to go to church every Sunday. "I've gone for 30
years now," he wrote, "and in that time I have heard something like 3,000
sermons. But for the life of me, I can't remember a single one of them.
So, I think I'm wasting my time and the pastors are wasting theirs by
giving sermons at all."

This started a real controversy in the "Letters to the Editor" column,
much to the delight of the editor. It went on for weeks until someone
wrote this clincher:

"I've been married for 30 years now. In that time my wife has cooked some
32,000 meals. But, for the life of me, I cannot recall the entire menu for
a single one of those meals. But I do know this.. They all nourished me
and gave me the strength I needed to do my work. If my wife had not given
me these meals, I would be physically dead today. Likewise, if I had not
gone to church for nourishment, I would be spiritually dead today!" When
you are DOWN to nothing.... God is UP to something! Faith sees the
invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible! Thank God
for our physical AND our spiritual nourishment!"

All right, now that you're done reading, send it on! I think everyone
should read this! "When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,
"Jesus, could you get that for me?"

source

cool … Offline IM Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "RICHARD CARTER" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: FW: why go?


pixsource

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-G7A904o5f6dQww10RrcKSfVm4iqldoHCQ_o-?cq=1&p=232

Saigon_Vietnam

Top Page | Blog | Feeds | Friends

Huynh Dang Binh, 30
Saigon_Vietnam is your Friend.


Sunday June 17, 2007 - 12:08am (EDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments

You're the one I won't forget


Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget.
And if I die
Before you do
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you
I'll give the angels
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything
Just to prove
My friendship is true
I'm thankful to have
Family and Friends like you!

SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
AND BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU...
IF YOU GET IT BACK...
THAT PERSON IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND!!

SEND IT TO THIS MANY AND GET:

0) NEVER GET KISSED AGAIN

1) GET A PECK ON THE FOREHEAD

2) GET A PECK ON THE CHEEK

3) GET A PECK ON THE LIPS

4) GET A KISS

5) GET A HUG

6) GET A REALLY BIG HUG

7) GET A KISS AND A BIG HUG

8) GET KISSED& HUGGED

10) GET ALL THE ABOVE AND WHATEVER YOU WANT!!


OK YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO SEND THIS!!
I am aiming for #10 (above)









source

cool big blueeyes

Top Page | Blog | Friends | Lists

Work: Retired School: Hume-fogg Write a Testimonial

cool big blueeyes is your Friend.

Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: "RICHARD CARTER" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Fwd: DELETE IF WE AREN'T FRIENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment