Monday 6 July 2009

Good Morning












Good Morning

RE: Good Morning
-------------bea wrote: >
> > > **************** > > GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU........... > It shall be well with you . No matter how much your enemies try , they will not succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For the remaining of the months of the year, all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. > Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pains, because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hard-ships and given you JOY. He will never let you down. I knocked at heaven' s door this morning, God asked me... My child! what can I do for you? And I said, Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message... > God smiled and answered... Request granted. If you believe, send it to ten people and the one who sent it to you. By doing this you have succeeded in praying for eleven people today. > > > I received this and wanted to share it with you... may it bring a smile to you. Please pass it along... God loves you and so do I... > huggs bunchess > ~~~ANGELS ARE AMONG US AND JESUS IS SEEING TO THAT~~~ > > One of those angels is you. > > Much love and hugs to you my friend. >
Sourse:

keywon
Offline IM
Crystalclear has sent you a message

Crystalclear
Offline IM
F
Crystalclear > David A > You
Tuesday August 29, 2006 - 10:05am (ICT)
Next Post: RE: Good Morning_God bless you all Previous Post: Screen Cleaning !!!!!!
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment

~Crys…
Offline IM
yea, i received this with much thanks... it is like God talking to me this morning.. these the words that i need at this point in time, and God speaks! and seeing your post of this here kind of putting a confirmation on this... i claim and wait in anticipation, in joy, and in faith... Hallelujah! Thanks keywon and my new pal binh...have a blessed day...
Tuesday August 29, 2006 - 12:46pm (SGT)
Monday August 28, 2006 - 10:38pm (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
The Rain - Thomas Kinkade

The Rain - Thomas Kinkade

Stop at the picture for a second, and watch the Rain... then read on... One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main streets of town, taking those extra precautions necessary when the roads are wet and slick. Suddenly, my daughter, Aspen , spoke up from her relaxed position in her seat. "Dad, I'm thinking of something." This announcement usually meant she had been pondering some fact for a while, and was now ready to expound all that her six-year-old mind had discovered I was eager to hear. "What are you thinking?" I asked. "The rain!" she began, "is like sin, and the windshield wipers are like God wiping our sins away." After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond. "That's really good, Aspen." Then my curiosity broke in. How far would this little girl take this revelation? So I asked... "Do you notice how the rain keeps on coming? What does that tell you?" Aspen didn't hesitate one moment with her answer: "We keep on sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us." I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on. Isn't it distressing to know that when you forward this message you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them. Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us. In order to see the Rainbow, you must first endure some Rain. Hope the water flows when you get the picture READ THE FIRST LINE CAREFULLY. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God.. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God. This is a Thomas Kinkade painting. It's rumored to carry a miracle! The water is supposed to be running, so if it's not moving then the picture didn't come through entirely. They say if you pass this on, you will receive a miracle. I am passing this on because I thought it was really pretty, and besides, who couldn't use a miracle?!
Sourse:
From:
"ROGER COOPER" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:51:50 -0700
Subject:
[2ND-INF-DIV-KOREA-INDIAN-HEAD] Fwd: FW: The Rain - Thomas Kinkade
ROGER H. COOPER CAVTROOPER5981 <http://360.yahoo.com/cav_trooper5981> <http://www.cavalrycountryusa.com/> <http://www.cavalrycountryusa.org/> < http://cav_trooper0/tripod.com/cavalrygroups> "The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of early wars were treated and appreciated by our nation." George Washington DO NOT WISH TO BE ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU ARE, AND TRY TO BE THAT PERFECTLY. (Please pray for our Patriot Armed Forces standing in harm's way around the world in defense of our liberty, and for the families awaiting their safe return.)
Friday August 25, 2006 - 09:04am (ICT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
Monday August 28, 2006 - 01:39am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
2 BOXES FROM ME TO YOU

2 BOXES FROM ME TO YOU

From: Judy Maynard

Judy Maynard
http://us.f527.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=judymaynard@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

Two Boxes (I hope I get this back. Please keep it going. This has been going since Dec. 1, 2000 ~ please send it on.) God's Boxes I have in my hands two boxes, Which God gave me to hold. He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box, And all your joys in the gold." I heeded His words, and in the two boxes, Both my! joys and sorrows I stored, But though the gold became heavier each day, The black was as light as before. With curiosity, I opened the black, I wanted to find out why, And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole, Which my sorrows had fallen out by. I showed the hole to God, and mused, "I wonder where my sorrows could be!" He smiled a gentle smile and said, "My child, they're all here with me.." I asked God, why He gave me the boxes, Why the gold and the black with the hole? "My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings, The black is for you to let go." We should consider all of our friends a blessing. Send this to a friend today just to let them know you are thinking of them and that they are a joy in your life. A ball is a circle, no beginning, no end. It keeps us together like our Circle of Friends. But the treasure inside for you to see, Is the treasure of frie! ndship you've granted to me. Today I pass the friendship ball to you. Pass it on to someone who is a friend to you...
Wednesday June 7, 2006 - 01:00pm (ICT)
Previous Post: to my buddy
Comments(2 total) Post a Comment

SCOT...
Offline
Binh, Loved this Great blog. Have a great day Hugs Chrissy xoxoxo
Wednesday June 7, 2006 - 02:53pm (BST)

Candle
Offline
have a great eveningsmilescandle
Wednesday June 7, 2006 - 06:23pm (EDT)
Saturday August 26, 2006 - 10:52pm (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
It depends whose hands it's in.

It depends whose hands it's in.

By : ROGER H.COOPER CAVTROOPER5981 Subject: Fw: Fw: THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! Hands! A basketball in my hands is worth about $19. A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million. It depends whose hands it's in.
A baseball in my hands is worth about $6. A baseball in Johan Santana's hands is worth $4.75 million. It depends on whose hands it's in. A tennis racket is useless in my hands. A tennis racket in Venus Williams' hands is championship winning. It depends whose hands it's in. A rod in my hands will keep away a wild animal A rod in Moses' hands will part the mighty sea. It depends whose hands it's in. A sling shot in my hands is a kid's toy A sling shot in David's hand is a mighty weapon. It depends whose hands it's in. Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches. Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in God's hands will feed thousands. It depends whose hands it's in. Nails in my hands might produce a birdhouse. Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will produce salvation for the entire world. It depends whose hands it's in. As you see now it depends whose hands it's in. So put your concerns, your worries, your fears, your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands because.! .. I t depends whose hands it's in. This message is now in YOUR hands. What will YOU do with it? It Depends on WHOSE Hands it's in !!!
-- In Coming,Always Has the Right a Way.
Tuesday June 20, 2006 - 12:37pm (ICT)
Previous Post: Happy Father's Day, Have a great day
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment
...
Offline
nice post!
Wednesday June 21, 2006 - 05:12pm (PDT)
Saturday August 26, 2006 - 10:50pm (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
Friendship Bracelet

Friendship Bracelet

Friendship Bracelet
If you send this to (at least) two friends ... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!! ***
Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most susceptible?
Did you know that those who spend their time protecting others are the ones that really need someone to protect them?
Did you know that the three most difficult things to say are:
I love you, Sorry, and Help me.
Did you know that those who dress in red are more confident in themselves?
Did you know that those who dress in yellow are those that enjoy their beauty?
Did you know that those who dress in black, are those who want to be unnoticed and need your help and understanding?
Did you know that when you help someone, the help is returned in two-fold?
Did you know that if you ask for something in faith, your wishes are granted?
Did you know that you can make your dreams come true, like falling in love, becoming rich, staying healthy, if you ask for it by faith, and if you really knew, you'd be surprised by what you could do.
But, don't believe everything I tell you, until you try it for yourself, if you know someone that is in need of something that I mentioned, and you know that you can help, you'll see that it will be returned in two-fold.
Today, the ball of FRIENDSHIP is in your court, send this to those who truly are your friends (including me if I am one). Also, do not feel bad if no one sends this back to you in the end, you'll find out that you'll get to keep the ball for other people want more .
Ok, this is what you have to do...:
Send to ALL your FRIENDS!
But you have to DO THIS within an hour after you open this mail!
Now..... MAKE 1 WISH!!!!!!
Make it now,
It's you last chance!!
I hope you did make a wish, Now send the mail to:
1 person~ your wish will come true in a year
3 persons~6 months
5 persons~ 3 months
6 persons~ 1 month
7 persons~ 2 weeks
8 persons ~ 1 week
9 persons~ 5 days
10 persons~ 3 days
12 persons~ 2 days
15 persons~ 1 day
20 persons~ 3 hours
Send it to (at least) two friends ... you'll have 3 years of good luck!!! ***
The Amsdens

Friday July 14, 2006 - 05:34pm (ICT) Permanent Link 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment