Monday 6 July 2009

YOU HAVE BEEN HITE FIRST

















YOU HAVE BEEN HITE FIRST



I LOVE Snow, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, I LOVE IT ALL!!
66 D ays until Christmas!!!!
The Time is coming !!HoHo Let it snow!
It's the start of.....
Snow Ball Fight 2006!!
& 2007!!
One rule to this game....
You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!
Now...
go out there and get as many people as you can,
before they get you!
I got you first! and you can't get me back! Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
(hehe)

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!
Can't WAIT for Christmas!!




Buried at PhotoCasket.com




Don't send it back to the person who hite you first!
source:

Message Received
Tuesday November 7, 2006 - 12:41 am ICT

blondiegirl1065 has sent you a message
blondiegirl1065 Offline IM 41 / FSOMEWHERE, Kansas US

Tuesday November 7, 2006 - 04:31am (EST) Permanent Link 0 Comments

FRIENDS ARE LIKE BALLOONS...
Message Received
Wednesday November 1, 2006 - 04:48 am ICT Faithful†Lioness ♥†♥ ♥†♥ ♥†♥ has sent you a message
Faithful†Lioness ♥†♥ ♥†♥ ♥†♥ Offline IM ♥†♥ Debra Lynn ♥†♥, FWestern (app. 1 1/2 hrs. from Nashville, TN), Kentucky US
FRIENDS ARE LIKE BALLOONS...
♥†♥ ♥†♥ ♥†♥
FRIENDS ARE LIKE BALLOONS... ONCE U LET THEM GO U CAN'T GET THEM BACK... SO I'M GOING TO TIE U TO MY HEART SO I NEVER LOOSE YOU... SEND THIS TO ALL UR FRIENDS!... SEE HOW MANY U GET BACK...
♥†♥ ♥†♥ ♥†♥

"LOVE and FRIENDSHIP" ~ IT'S 'THE LITTLE THINGS' IN LIFE THAT ARE SO VERY IMPORTANT!..."

"LOVE and FRIENDSHIP"... SAYING 'I'M SORRY' WHEN NEEDED!"... PLEASE NEVER BE TOO PROUD TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT TODAY, YOU MANY NOT HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE!!!...

THE LITTLE THINGS

Too often we don't realize
what we have until it is gone;
Too often we wait too late to say
"I'm sorry - I was wrong."

Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones
we hold dearest to our hearts;
And we allow foolish things
to tear our lives apart.

Far too many times we let
unimportant things into our minds;
And then it's usually too late
to see what made us blind.

So be sure that you let people know
how much they mean to you;
Take that time to say the words
before your time is through.

Be sure that you appreciate
everything you've got
And be thankful for the
little things in life
that mean a lot.

Remind your friends
to appreciate the little
things in life!

THANK YOU FOR
BEING MY FRIEND!

True friends love and respect one another, even when we don't always agree... We can however agree to disagree, regardless we should always remain friends...

♥ TRUE until the end of time!... ♥

PROVERBS 18:24...
"A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." ...

JEREMIAH 29:11...
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."...

1 JOHN 4:9...
"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love."...♥†♥ ♥†♥ ♥†♥


Message Received
Wednesday November 1, 2006 - 02:42 am ICT

JOYCE has sent you a message
JOYCE Offline JOYCE WILLIAMS, 45 / Fcolumbia, Kentucky US

Wednesday November 1, 2006 - 03:34am (EST) Permanent Link 0 Comments

A STAR
A STAR


A lucky star dropped on earth 1 night, and it asked me "what do you want? a million dollars or a true friend?". I chose a million dollars.....because i already got YOU.!

*Send this to 20 of your true friends of Yahoo 360, If you get this back you're a true friend*


000000000000000_000000000000000
00000000000000___00000000000000
0000000000000_____0000000000000
000000000000_______000000000000
00000000000_________00000000000
00___________________________00
000______*TRUE FRIEND*______000
000000 _________________0000000
0000000_________________0000000
000000_________0_________000000
00000_______0000000_______00000
0000_____0000000000000_____0000
000___0000000000000000_____0000

Source:

Message Received
Friday October 20, 2006 - 02:07 am ICT

blondiegirl1065 has sent you a message
blondiegirl1065 Offline IM 41 / FSOMEWHERE, Kansas US
Message Received

Friday October 20, 2006 - 11:08 am ICT cool big blueeyes has sent you a message
cool big blueeyes Offline IM M Message Received
Monday October 23, 2006 - 06:32 am ICT browneyes 1 has sent you a message
browneyes 1 Offline browneyes 1973, F Friday October 20, 2006 - 11:09am (ICT) Edit Delete

Next Post: Wooohoo! It's Friday!!!! Previous Post: Binh Architect Books


Sunday October 29, 2006 - 02:16am (EST) Permanent Link 0 Comments

nobody knows what they 've until they loose it


Think this could work? Here's hoping....


> you
> Please don't hate me for this LOL - First I want you to know that I love you to death and you are amazing.. if I don't get this back I understand.. I have a game for you.
>
> Once you read this letter you must send it to 14 people that you really care about including the person that sent it to you. If you receive at least 7 back then you are loved."
>
>
> nobody knows what they have until they loose it You never leave the person whom you love for the one you like, because that person who you like will leave you for the person whom they love Tonight right at 12:00am at night your true love it is going to realize that they LOVE you! something is going to happen to you between 1:00 and 2:00 a.m. Tomorrow be ready for the greatest shock of your life. If you break this chain, you are going to have bad luck in love for the next years. sends this to 15 people in 15 minutes. do it if you wanna know who your real love is!
>
>
> I promise you my love
> I promise you my heart
> I promise you my life
> I promise we'll never be apart
>
> I promise not to hurt you
> I promise to never make you cry
> I promise to always trust you
> I promise not to lie
>
> I promise you forever
> I promise you tonight
> I promise you my respect
> I promise to do things right
>
> I promise to always be there
> I promise until the end
> I promise to always love you
> I promise to be your best friend
>
> I promise you my love
> I promise you my life
> I promise this forever
> I promise our friendship is my life
>
> your the PEANUT to my BUTTER ,
> your the STAR to my BURST,
> your the M to my M,
> your the POP to my TART,
> your the MILKY to my WAY,
> your the FRUIT to my LOOP,
> your the MILK to my DUDS,
> your the LUCKY to my CHARMS,
> your the ICE to my CREAM,
> your the GHETTO to my BOOTY,
> but mostly....
> your the BEST to my FRIEND
>
> SEND THIS TO 14 OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS (INCLUDING ME) IF YOU

Source:

Message Received
Tuesday October 17, 2006 - 08:46 pm ICT

FERNY has sent you a message
FERNY Offline iris barrera, FWednesday October 18, 2006 - 05:04pm (ICT) Edit Delete

Next Post: A STAR Previous Post: We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human

Friday October 27, 2006 - 06:03am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human

--- In Navydiverjlm1@ yahoogroups. com, "navydiverjlm"
wrote:
A MARINES FATHER

The nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside."Your
son is here," she said to the old man. She had to repeat
the words several times before the patient's eyes opened.

Heavily sedated because of the pain of his heart attack, he
dimly saw the young uniformed Marine standing outside the oxygen
tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his
toughened fingers around the old man's limp ones, squeezing a
message of love and encouragement.

The nurse brought a chair so that the Marine could sit beside
the bed. All through the night the young Marine sat there in
the poorly lighted ward, holding the old man's hand and offering
him words of love and strength. Occasionally, the nurse
suggested that the Marine move away and rest awhile.

He refused. Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine
was oblivious of her and of the night noises of the hospital - the
clanking of the oxygen tank, the laughter of the night staff
members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans of the other
patients.

Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying
man said nothing, only held tightly to his son all through the
night.

Along towards dawn, the old man died. The Marine released the
now lifeless hand he had been holding and went to tell the
nurse. While she did what she had to do, he waited.
Finally, she returned. She started to offer words of sympathy,
but the Marine interrupted her.

"Who was that man?" he asked.

The nurse was startled, "He was your father," she answered.

"No, he wasn't," the Marine replied.
"I never saw him before in my life."

"Then why didn't you say something when I took you to him?"
"I knew right away there had been a mistake, but I also knew he
needed his son, and his son just wasn't here. When I realized
that he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son,
knowing how much he needed me, I stayed."
The next time someone needs you just be there. Stay.
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual
experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human
experience.

SEMPER FI
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU AND US !
JLM (Somewhere Deployed)
Source:

[Navydiverjlm1] Re: A MARINES DAD
Standard HeaderHide Pane

celticcross8094
AddSunday, October 15, 2006 9:10:43 PM

To:Navydiverjlm1@yahoogroups.com pic-source:Message Received
Monday October 16, 2006 - 10:09 am ICT strangeXandXbeautiful has sent you a message
strangeXandXbeautiful Offline IM Heather Lynn, 18 / FBirmingham, Alabama US Have a great week everybody!





Pimped By MySpaceStuff.org







Pimped By MySpaceStuff.org





Hugs & Kisses

}-{eather
Message Received
Monday October 16, 2006 - 03:36 pm ICT Crissti_fireman has sent you a message
Crissti_fireman Send IM Cristian Spetcu, 38 / MCimpulung Moldovenesc, RomaniaMonday October 16, 2006 - 04:45pm (ICT) Edit Delete

Next Post: nobody knows what they 've until they loose it

No comments:

Post a Comment