Monday 6 July 2009

pictures... see carefully
















First i like u, then i loved u, Now i'm afraid to lose u

First i like u, then i loved u, Now i'm afraid to lose u

RE: would you?
-------------Sunshine wrote: > -------------Josephine wrote: > > > -------------doubtfire wrote: > > > > > Think about this for awhile...... > > > > > > If I happened to show up on your door step crying, would you care? > > > If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something happened, would you come? If I had one day left, to live my life. Would you be part of that last day? If I needed a shoulder to cry on, would you give me yours? This is a test to see who's your real friends are or if you are just some one to talk to you when they're bored. . . send this to everybody on your list including the person who sent it to you. I just did....because you are my friend. First i like u, then i loved u, Now i'm afraid to lose u, > > > if you dont send this to everyone on ur list, u will lose the person you > > > love. > > > if i dont get this back I guess you're not my friend. if u have a lot of love 4 someone, copy and send this 2 ur whole buddy list > > > > > > > > > Sourse:
Sunshine has sent you a message

Sunshine
Offline IM
Josephine Tolentino, 30 / FOlongapo, Philippines
blondiegirl1065 has sent you a message

blondiegirl1065
Offline
40 / FWichita, Kansas US
JOYCE has sent you a message

JOYCE
Online Now
45 / F
Wednesday August 30, 2006 - 10:38am (ICT)
Next Post: This Is Alain's Newsletter Previous Post: RE: Good Morning_God bless you all
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment

Binh …
Offline IM
Thank you my dear friend, i did show the message on my page,i'm afraid to lose u too:-)
Wednesday August 30, 2006 - 10:48am (ICT)
Sunday September 10, 2006 - 03:59am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
RE: Good Morning_God bless you all

RE: Good Morning_God bless you all

RE: Good Morning
Thank you all for your message. I appreciate your effort, but please stop to sent it to muslims. Muslims loves and respect so much prophet Jesus (peace upon him!), but your message is a big blasphemy for Islam and for truth. Jesus (peace upon him) never died by crucifixion. God took and He don't accepted as a prophet as Jesus (peace upon him !) to be killed by mankind. Anyhow, I will wait your next interesting messages. God bless you all : muslims, christians or jews. Thank you, Dan.
Sourse:
Dan has sent you a message

Dan
Offline IM
Dan Michi, 29/ M Bucharest, Romania
Dan > keywon > You

Wednesday August 30, 2006 - 10:14am (ICT)
Next Post: First i like u, then i loved u, Now i'm afraid to lose u Previous Post: Screen Cleaning !!!!!!
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment

Binh …
Offline IM
Thank you Dan, i did paste the message on my page,God bless you all Dan:-)
Wednesday August 30, 2006 - 10:16am (ICT)
Sunday September 10, 2006 - 03:57am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
pictures... see carefully



The President of Argentina received this letter and called it "junk mail", 8 days later his son died. A man received this letter and immediately sent out copies...his surprise was winning the lottery. Alberto Martinez received this letter, gave it to his secretary to make copies but they forgot to distribute: she lost her job and he lost his family. This letter is miraculous and sacred, don't forget to forward this within 13 days to at least 20 people. Do Not Forget to forward and you will receive a huge surprise!!
G. SURESH

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
«•´¨*•.¸¸.*¤~* Akalanka *~¤*.¸¸.•*¨`•» «•´`•.(¸.•´(¸.•* *•.¸)`•.¸).•´`•» *(¨`•.•´¨)* `•.¸.•´
Source:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:
"aka lanka" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject:
pictures... see carefully
To:
"waseelah davids" , "waseelah davids" , "jayani italy" , "MARK ANTHONY JENKINS" , "Hil De" , "HAWAAI" , "Binh Huynh Dang" , "Tric"

Akalanka Dissanayake, 29
Work: Worlds Famouse Advertizing
School: University Of Perth
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/qakalanka
Friday September 8, 2006 - 10:20am (ICT)
Previous Post: KISSES IN THE WIND
Comments(1 total) Post a Comment

Binh …
Offline IM
thank you my dear friend, i did paste the message on my page. God bless you as He did.
Friday September 8, 2006 - 10:24am (ICT)
Friday September 8, 2006 - 03:05am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

This was included in an email that Tao sent to me.....
I just wanted to share it with you.. Have an excellent weekend my friend! Remember the five simple rules to be happy: 1. Free your heart from hatred. 2. Free your mind from worries. 3. Live simply. 4. Give more. 5. Expect less. Sourse:

~ Shadows Kiss ~
Offline IM
A Shadows Kiss, 49/ F Suburb of Houston, Texas US
~ Shadows Kiss ~ is connected to you. ~ Shadows Kiss ~ is in your category.Uncategorized
Sunday August 27, 2006 - 09:38am (ICT)
Next Post: F-15 accident Previous Post: Binh Architect Books
Comments(2 total)

~ MiS…
Offline
How cool! You even made a copy of a yellow rose.. hugsss my friend and God bless you always!
Sunday August 27, 2006 - 06:24am (CDT)

Libra
Offline IM
Good Rules to live by.
Sunday August 27, 2006 - 08:23am (EST)
Thursday August 31, 2006 - 02:13am (EDT) Permanent Link 0 Comments
The World Of Your Smile

The World Of Your Smile
What would it take to make you smile? :-) Is it something as simple as the gift of flowers, Or maybe the enthusiastic greeting of a loved pet, An ambrace from someone you love? I`d celebrate with you in your triumphs, Comfort you in sorrow, Be a companion in trying times. If it were in my power I`d give you the world for your smile. What does it takes to make you smile? Something so subtle as the happiness of others, The soft soothing wind on a hot summer`s day, Or could I smile at you to prompt one in return? I`d tell you a thousand times how I care for you, Listen to you speak if only to hear your voice, Support you in any endeavor. I`d give you my shoulder to lean upon when you grow weary, Hold you until we both drift asleep I`d give you my world for your smile. To see the gladness of your heart reflected in your smile Brings such warmth and happiness to me To have the chance to share it with you My world is yours only for the asking.
Sourse:

Anijay
Offline IM
33/ M New Delhi, India
Anijay is connected to you. Anijay is in your category.Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment