Monday 6 July 2009

MARRIAGE SECRET


Message Received
Binh I,
You have a new Yahoo! 360 message from blondiegirl1065.
view the message

Sunday January 21, 2007 - 07:10 pm EST has sent you a message
[deleted]
Marriage secret
Marriage secret


A man and woman had been married for more than
60 years.


They had shared everything. They had talked
about everything. They had


kept no secrets from each other except that the
little old woman had a


shoe box in the top of her closet that she had
cautioned her husband


never to open or ask her about. For all of these
years, he had never


thought about the box, but one day the little
old woman got very sick


and the doctor said she would not recover. In
trying to sort out their


affairs, the little old man took down the shoe
box and took it to his


wife's bedside. She agreed that it was time that
he should know what


was in the box. When he opened it, he found two
crocheted dolls and a


stack of money totaling $95,000. He asked her
about the contents. "When


we were to be married," she said, "my grandmother
told me the secret


of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told
me that if I ever got


angry with you, I should just keep quiet and
crochet a doll." The little


old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears.
Only two precious dolls


were in the box. She had only been angry with him
two times in all


those years of living and loving. He almost burst
with happiness. "Honey,"


he said, "that explains the doll, but what about
all of this money?


Where did it come from?" "Oh," she said, "That's
the money


I made from selling the dolls."


Women will love this...


A Prayer.......


Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love to forgive him; And Patience for


his moods; Because Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to


death. And I don't know how to crochet. Amen!

pixsource

Xem hình cỡ đầy đủ.

www.impawards.com/2003/posters/just_married.jpg
514 x 755 - 75k
Hình ảnh có thể thu nhỏ lại và tùy thuộc vào bản quyền của hình ảnh

No comments:

Post a Comment